2005 Kadey-Krogen 44 Widebody “Sea Dweller”
Sea Dweller Cruising w/ Friends
Pilothouse Settee & Table That Converts to Double Berth
Pilothouse Settee & Table That Converts to Double Berth
Queen Master Berth w/ Storage Under
Head & Stall Shower In Companionwayting & Air Conditioning Systems d
Head & Stall Shower In Companionway
Guest Stateroom Convertible Settee w/ Pullman Berth Above
Guest Stateroom Desk w/ Pullman Berth Above
Guest Stateroom Hanging Locker & Engine Room Door
Open Uncluttered Bow w/ Seating
RIB w/ Mast & Boom For Launching
Engine Room Looking Forward
Forward Bulkhead Of Engine Room w/ Fuel Polisher
One Of Two Inverters & Solar Panel Controllers
Wireless Bow & Stern Thruster & Search Light controllers
Reverso Oil Change System
Electronic Engine Displays
Stern Thruster & Protected Running Gear
Krogen Standard Equipment
- Listing Agent:
- Capt. Bill Harris, CPYB,
- (772) 919-2012
- Current Price:
- US$ 625,000
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single diesel
- Hull Material:
- Stuart, FL
SEA DWELLER is an excellent example of a much loved and well maintained Kadey-Krogen 44' Widebody. She has been thoroughly and extensively outfitted for extended bluewater cruising, comfortable living and enjoyable entertaining. Her 24 voltproportionately (variable speed) controlledbow and STERN thrusters make maneuvering around the dock a breeze, and her hydraulic stabilization is a welcome addition in open water. Equipped with a 30 gph watermaker, she is ready for adventure in the remotest of anchorages.With the integration of 520 watts of solar your generator time is cut in half while quietly anchoring out for extended periods of time. Maintained by an engineer in tip top condition with every system "logged". Easy engine room access helps keep maintenance up-to-date for confident cruising. If you are looking for an economical bluewater cruising yacht with all the comforts of home, Sea Dweller will assure that you are in harmony with the rhythm of the sea.
Max Bridge Clearance: 23' 3" mast up
Min Bridge Clearance: 13' 8" mast down
Fresh Water: 228
•Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
•Hull construction includes use of USA-made, Cook® gel coat. Hand-laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline.
•Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
•Polyurethane formulate marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
•Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
•Teak veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish.
The saloon is entered from the fully covered aft deck through double weather-tight welded aluminum doors. The saloon is bright and inviting with large opening windows port and starboard and an opening window in the aft bulkhead.To starboard is an L-shaped settee with hi-lo teak dining/coffee table. To port there is a settee with extra storage that can be used as aberth. Forward on the port side is a small bar area with ice maker and teak cabinetry. For entertainment there is aSamsung HD27" TV.
The "U-shaped" galley is forward of the saloon on the starboard sideand offers generous Corian® countertops with a stainless steel sink. There is ample storage in multiple cabinets and drawers. The bright and open galley allows everyone to be included inthe social activitieswhen entertaining or allows a view of the water when no company is aboard.
- 8.5 cubic foot AC/DC refrigerator with teak insert
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove
- Raritan ice maker
- Seagull water filter at galley sink and ice maker
The master stateroom is forward, and is bright and airy. There is a queen-size island berth with voluminous storage underneath, port and starboard hanging lockers, mirrored dresser with an additional 8 drawers of storage, 4 stainless steel opening ports and an overhead hatch.
Guest Stateroom / Office
The guest cabin / office is on the starboard side aft of the master stateroom. Included is a convertible settee, desk,with an additional Pullman berth for guests, hanging locker, two opening stainless steel ports and a convenient engine room access through an insulated dogged door. This space is set up for your use as a den/office and converts to a double berth for overnight guests with large drawers under the settee.
The head is opposite the guest cabin and features a large separate stall shower with bi-fold door, fresh water VacuFlush head, and mirrored vanity with Corian® countertop and undermount sink, medicine cabinet, linen storage and two opening stainless steel ports. Forward of the head are the Asko washer and dryer, easily accessed from the companionway.
Up and forward from the saloon is the raised pilothouse. There are weather-tight aluminum Dutch doors port and starboard (the upper portions have screens), Stidd helm chair, a convertible settee / pilot berth (new upholstery) with teak table, 2 overhead hatches and 2 stainless steel opening ports.
Sea Dweller has a suite of electronics with all the navigation technology necessary for accurate piloting. She is easily operated from either the pilothouse, or wirelessly from the flybridge by simply installing one of the three Coastal Explorer licenseson a high bright Windows 10 tablet.
Major components include:
- Furuno 4.0 kW Transmitter, 48 NM Primary Radar/Chart Plotter with 10.4 Inch Color LCD Display and 3.5 Foot Open Array. Upgraded to support Radar Overlay C-MapNTCartography.
- Furuno 1st Watch DRS4W Wireless Secondary Radar(New 4/2019)
- iPad Air supporting TIMEZERO Cartography with Furuno 1stWatch Radar and AISOverlay(New 12/2019)
- Navigation Intel NUC (Solid State Micro PC) supporting Windows 10 running Coastal Explorer, WXWORX SatelliteWeather and Sonos Entertainment System w/BIG BAY LCD high bright 17 inch display
- Furuno RD30 Display
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF Radio
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF radio w/Hailer
- SidePower PJC212 Proportional 24VDC Bow and Stern Thruster Controller
- SidePower 8730 Bow and Stern Thruster Wireless Remote Control
- Primary Airmar DST800 NEMA2000 Depth/Speed Thru Water/Temperature Transducer(New 4/2019)
- Backup Airmar DST800 NEMA0183 Depth/Speed Thru Water/Temperature Transducer supported by Furuno RD30 NEMA displays.
- Vesper Marine Watchmate with dedicated touch display providing AIS Targets wired and wireless to all navigation instruments. Remote Anchor Drag Alarm on all compatible mobile Android and iOS devices.
- Vesper Marine NEMA2000 Secondary GPS
- Maretron Primary GPS
- Garmin G Wind (New 4/2019) Garmin GND10 supporting G Wind(New 4/2019)
- Garmin GMI20 display(New 4/2019)
- Digital TV Antenna Glomex Nashira V9112AGCU Omnidirectional TV Marine Antenna with Auto Gain Control 10” dome version (New 4/2019)
- Sirius Galaxy SRA-50 Antenna (New 3/2019)
- Sirius Radio (New 3/2019)
- Sirius Satelite WX Works Weather (Upgraded 3/2019)
- Sea Dog LED Spotlight w/remote control
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot wired remote on flybridge
- Furuno RD30 supporting DST800 Depth on flybridge
- SidePower PJC212 Proportional 24VDC Bow and Stern Thruster Controller on flybridge
- ICOM IC-M506 remote VHF radio on flybridge
- Aigean Link 7SS WiFi Booster supporting both 2.4Gand 5G Peplink Balance 30 router with Embedded 4G LTE modem supporting dual Cellular SIM Cards
- Pepwave AP One AC mini Wireless Router
- Sonos Home Entertainment System
- 12KW Northern Lights generator (2912 hours)
- Lifeline 4D generator start battery
- Magnum 2812 2800 Watt Primary inverter/battery charger
- Magnum 2812 2800 Watt secondary inverter/battery charger(Added in 01/2017)
- Magnum Primary ME-ARC50 Controller
- Magnum Secondary ME-ARC50 Controller
- Magnum Primary BMK Battery monitoring system
- Magnum Secondary BMK Battery monitoring system
- BlueSea Customized Inverter Charger/Battery Management Control Center
- 12 Lifeline GPL 4CT series house batteries (1320 Amp Hours) replaced 11/2016
- Upgraded Balmar 94 series 12 volt 210 amp high output alternator with Balmar 614 external regulator
- ProSafe Galvanic Isolators supporting forward and aft shore power
- Two100 Watt High Efficiency Monocrystalline PV Module Solar Panels
- Two 160 Watt High Efficiency Monocrystalline PV Module Solar Panels
- Two Victron Energy MPPT 100/30 Solar Controllers
Engine Room and Mechanical
- John Deere 6068 TFM50M-4/225HP 2600RPM De-Rated to 154HP 2300RPM Diesel Engine(6904 Hours)(5000 Hour Service 6/2018)
- 4D Lifeline Start Battery
- Actisense EMU-1 Digital Engine Monitoring System
- Twin Disc Model MG5061 Marine Transmission and Reduction Gear with a gear ratio of 3.00:1. (New coupling hardware10/2018)
- Prop Shaft 2" diam. yield strength in torsion of 70,000 psi, Aquamet 22 crucible materials. (Pulled and inspected 10/2018)
- 28” prop (Tuned and coated with Propspeed10/2018)
- Side Power SP 200 TCi 15hp, 24-volt S-Link proportionally controlled bow thruster with dual props/ dedicated two 2D Lifeline batteries and shared 24 volt DC thruster charger
- Side Power SEP150/215T 24-volt S-Link proportionally controlled stern thruster with dual props and dedicated batteries with 24 volt DC shared thruster charger
- ABT TRAC Hydraulic stabilizers with two station controls and 6 sq. ft. fins. (hydraulic cylinder, rod end replacement and yoke (replaced 5/2019)
- Racor dual fuel filters with vacuum gauge
- ESI Fuel polishing system (INTUITIVE USER FRIENDLY DESIGN)
- Reverso oil change system
- Tideseal dripless shaft seal (Replaced in 10/2018)
- Morse Marine non metallic cutlass bearings (Replaced10/2018)
- 4 Auto-electric bilge pumps
- Emergency bilge pump
- Hunter X-Caliber XR-124 fresh water pump (Replaced 7/2019)
- John Deere and NorthernLights Oil and Coolant Samples are available
- CruiseAir three zone reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stidd ultra-leather helm chair
- Re-upholstered settees with Ultra Leather throughout vessel 11/2016
- Upgraded pilot house window sunscreen shades to white Textilene 11/2016
- Full-size Asko washer and dryer
- AB AL10 inflatable (New 9/2017)
- Yamaha15HP outboard
- Boom Tender-Lift Two Warn DC1200 -CF-12V (64254) Winch Motors (replaced 7/2018)
- Jabsco Hotshot 70 psi high pressure salt water wash down (new 7/2018)
- Maxwell 2200 horizontal anchor windlass w/ wildcat and gypsy(serviced 4/2018)
- Rocna Vulcan 40 anchor w/300' 3/8 G4 ACCO chain
- Delta 66 anchor w/ 3' 3/8 SS chain and 300' nylon rode
- Sunbrella canvas package (replaced 12/2017)
- Magma Newport BBQ grill
- Mantus SS Swivel
- LED Lighting throughout the entire vessel
- New bottom 11/2016 -Applied 3 coats of Interlux 2000E two part epoxy barrier coating. Applied 1 coat of Sea Hawk SDS-Biocop-TF-Red and 2 coats of Light Blue bottom paint.
- One new coat of Sea Hawk SDS-Biocop-TF Blue bottom paint 10/2018
Owner's personal effects, tools and art work.
Last Revised: Dec 22, 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Capt. Bill Harris, CPYB, for more information on this yacht at (772) 919-2012 or via email: email@example.com
Contact Kadey-Krogen Yachts.
|610 NW Dixie Highway |
Stuart, FL 34994United States