This is important. To understand the nature of this vessel, one must realize that the owner searched for the absolute best Krogen 39 available. During his tenure as custodian, he refined and improved this boat creating the most outstanding Krogen 39 I have ever encountered!
As a Krogen dealer, I have had the opportunity to show many clients other Krogen 39 listings. At the generous offer of the current owner, I have been able to show these clients "LITTLE FISH" as an outstanding example of the type. Without exception, reviews were that "LITTLE FISH" was without equal.
If you are seeking the best, you owe it to yourself to study in detail what is on offer.
Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
Solid fiberglass below waterline with vinyl ester resins, superstructure includes end-grain balsa core and Knytex surface mats for print-through reduction.
Teak aft and side decks, epoxied down. Boat and fore decks have GripTex non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gelcoat finish. Polyurethane formulate marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings. Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
As we step aboard "LITTLE FISH" from either port or starboard boarding gates, we enter the teak decked, fully covered cockpit. Many of our customers refer to this area as their "back porch". LITTLE FISH has the added benefit of a cockpit enclosure by Barrett. The Barrett glass is a polycarbonate material that has a UV coating, extremely long-life and clarity. This is an ultra-high quality enclosure, providing all season comfort.
You enter the saloon living area through a Pacific Marine watertight door. There is a settee to port and an L-shaped dinette starboard, with expandable table, comfortably seating 5 for dining. There is abundant storage beneath the settee and dinette. Large opening windows surround the living area and feature Hunter Douglass Silhouette retractable blinds and sliding, teak framed screens. The interior also features high quality LED lighting, upgraded seat cushion foam, and recently installed high quality carpeting. Forward of the settee is a bookcase/storage unit. This is a very comfortable and social saloon that flows nicely into the galley.
Galley is starboard and is equipped with a Force 10 stove/oven, Sea Freeze ultra-efficient refrigerator/freezer, flush mounted GE Spacemaker II microwave oven and additional upgraded LED lighting. This is a comfortable, well equipped efficient galley!
The pilothouse is just a few steps up from the galley/saloon. LITTLE FISH has a custom table mounted at the settee. The pilothouse sole is sound proofed with Soundown noise reducing underpayment beneath the carpeting. The visibility out of the pilothouse is superb. Pacific Marine watertight dutch doors are at port and starboard sides allowing access to the wide side decks.
Proceeding down the curved stairs takes you to the living quarters and the stand-up engine room. Starboard is the head and separate stall shower. Forward is the spacious owner’s stateroom. It is equipped with an island queen sized berth that lifts on pneumatic gas struts to reveal an enormous storage locker beneath. Numerous portlights and an Ocean Series Lewmar hatch, provide abundant light and ventilation. There are many deep drawers and large hanging lockers throughout including a mirrored bureau/dressing station.
UPDATE LIST FOR LITTLE FISH
The owner of Little Fish recently retired from a lifelong career in aviation. Among other specialties, his background included commercial/airline quality control, aircraft inspection and maintenance.
This history informed a passion for detail and meticulous attention to proper standards. Upon purchase of Little Fish he embarked on a thorough upgrade of the electronic, navigation, and electrical systems. All original electronic equipment, components, wiring and various electrical equipment were removed.
A complete NMEA 2000 network was designed and installed (utilizing all Maretron components). All new electronic, navigation and various sensor equipment were installed and interfaced together on the network. Additionally, the electrical system was upgraded with a Victron Energy high efficiency inverter/charger, a modern 660W solar array (Panasonic high efficiency modules) and a Victron Energy Smart controller.
* FURUNO NAVNET TZT Touch 15” multi-function display
* 4 ea. Furuno Fi70 - 4.1” color LCD multi-function Instruments
* Furuno MCU004 remote control/Navnet T2 Touch2
* Furuno DRS4D-NXT solid state dopler radar
* NavPilot 711C autopilot
* Furuno HRP17-12 autopilot pump
* Furuno FP58 auto pilot auto steering module
* Additional NavPilot 711 C control head mounted at flybridge
* Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS sensor
* Furuno PG700 heading sensor
* Airmar 525ST Bronze 600 W transducer
* Maretron WSO100-01 Ultra-Sonic wind/weather station
* Vesper XP8000 AIS transceiver
* ICOM M506 VHF/AIS com radio
* ICOM IC-M92D handheld com/GPS VHF
* ICOM Command MicIV
* Danforth Constellation compass
* Northern Lights 5Kw generator (210.8 hours)
* NMEA 2000 network consisting of Maretron Components throughout vessel
* Victron Energy Multi Plus 12/3000/120 inverter/charger
* Victron energy BMV-712 Smart display
* Victron Energy Color Control GX display
* Victron Energy battery temp sensors
* Victron Energy MPPT 100-50 smart solar charge controller
* 2 ea. Panasonic VBHN330SA16330W monocrystaline solar panels
* Balmar Smart Gage
* All new VDO engine instruments adding transmission oil pressure indicator
* Acti-Sense EMU-1 analog to digital sensing unit
* Maretron FFM100 fuel flow monitor
* 2 ea. Maretron M1AR fuel flow sensors
* Maretron TMP 100-1 engine room temperature sensor
* Lifeline AGM 800 amp hour house bank
* Lifeline AGM engine start battery
* Balmar digital duo-charge
* Emergency house to engine/generator parallel switch
* Coastal Marine WiFi system
* Sure Power Industries converter equalizer
* Balmar 200 amp alternator
* New Tender Battery
* Iris 066 Mini-ball cameras - 1engine room & 1 aft facing displayed on MFD
* AquaAlarm Smart Switch Bilge Pump Float Switches
* Xantrex Link-10 battery monitoring system
* Newmar backup battery charger
* Remote mounted engine instrumentation (overhead panel)
* Xintex propane fume detector
* Propane Seaward solenoid control switch
* Galvanic Isolators for bow and cockpit shore power inlets
* Shore power inlets at bow and cockpit
* Custom solar control panel in engine room
* Battery disconnets for engine and generator batteries
* Sure Power Industries 24-volt battery charger for bow thruster batteries
* Custom DC fuse panel in engine room
* 110v cockpit outlet for cockpit heater
* Wesmar active fin hydraulic anti-roll stabilization system
* Maximum Performance Hydraulics alarm system
* Hurricane hydronic heating system with upgraded thermostats and pilothouse defrosters
* ESI fuel polishing system
* Auxiliary fuel transfer pump system
* Reverso oil changing system plumbed to engine and generator
* NEW Raritan Marine Elegance electric macerating toilet with Raritan Smart Controller
* NEW Raritan SaniFlex Odor Shield hoses and NEW Raritan Y-valve
* Barrett polycarbonate UV protective cockpit enclosures
* 3 - Pacific Marine welded aluminum stormproof doors (Dutch style at pilothouse)
* 10” 24 VDC Keypower bow thruster with dual joystick controls at pilothouse & flybridge
* 8” Lewmar 5.4 HP stern thruster with Lewmar frp tunnel with dual joystick controls at pilothouse & flybridge
*10’ Bullfrog tender with 20 HP Honda 4 stroke with electric start
* Lofrans 12 volt electric windlass with wildcat & gypsy
* Delta plow anchor with 300' BBB anchor chain
* CQR - type plow anchor (secondary) with 50' chain & 300' nylon rode
* Flush-mounted-pop out cleats for fenders on both port and starboard sides
* Mooring chock pillows for cockpit
* PYI dripless packing gland
* Shaft brush
* 4 - Rule automatic bilge pumps with new AquaAlarm Smart Switch Bilge pump float switches
* Shaft vibration dampener
* Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge
* Fireboy automatic engine room fire system
* Variable speed, on-demand fresh water pump
* Freshwater engine room hose for wash-down
* Upgraded LED interior lighting
* Pilothouse table
* Saltwater wash-down system
* Tank Watch 4
* Weema water gage
* Remote windlass controls at pilothouse and flybridge
* Imtra speed controllable wipers
* Freshwater filtration system at galley sink
* Custom interior carpeting
* Courtesy lighting inside and out
* NEW Samsung flat screen TV mounted in saloon
* Electric dinghy hoist system with new dyneema lines
* New LED boat deck lights
* Flybridge cushions & Pompannet helm seat
* Canvas covers, sun screens for all windows and bimini top
* Upgraded teak steering wheel in pilothouse
* Custom foredeck sun lounge cushion
* Shore-Line reel on boat deck
* Spare 3-blade propeller
* Fresh water system sediment filter
* Stainless steel grab rails at boarding gates
* New Hailer horn
EXCLUSIONS: PERSONAL ART AND BELONGINGS.
RPM KNOTS TOTAL GPH RANGE dBa
1000 4.5 0.6 5179 64
1250 5.5 0.8 4314 66
1500 6.4 1.3 3097 68
1750 7.2 2.0 2273 71
2000 7.8 3.0 1671 73
2250 8.2 4.4 1190 74
2500 8.6 5.9 919 75
2700 8.8 7.4 751 76
D/L = 303
A/B = 2.6
PC = .60
LBS per inch of immersion = 1,790 lb.
Moment to trim 1 inch = 3,540 ft. lb.
Longitudinal Center of Buoyancy (LCB) = 50.9% 9 (aft)
Longitudinal Center of Flotation (LCF) = 55.2% (aft)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Kadey-Krogen Yachts.
|610 NW Dixie Highway |
Stuart, FL 34994United States